Edit Your User Profile
- Select the User Menu icon in the upper right in Contractor Accelerator.
- Select Profile.
Edit key user information such as phone number, email, and bio, and add a picture. The information you can add or modify is available by selecting the blue Edit button on each tab.
- Contact Information: See all phone numbers and the email associated with your user profile. Add additional phone numbers or change information as needed.
- Bio: View the bio information that will appear to customers via the appointment confirmation and reminder emails. This can say anything from years of experience in the industry to something more fun about the user's interests.
- Photo: View your profile photo that will appear to customers via appointment confirmation and reminder emails.
Change your password as needed. If you don't remember your current password, you can change it from the login page and click the 'Forgot It' link.
- Select Edit.
- Enter your current and new password. Click the eyeball icon to reveal your password to verify it is correct.
- Click Save.
Connect to a Google Calendar for two-way sync, or use the iCal link provided to connect for a one-way sync.
- Google Calendar - Push appointment information from Contractor Accelerator to your Google Calendar, and pull events from Google Calendar to your Contractor Accelerator calendar. This will ensure that any days off or personal appointments show in Contractor Accelerator to avoid double booking. For more information on connecting your Google Calendar, click here.
- iCal - Push information from Contractor Accelerator to your calendar to see evaluation and installation appointments. For more information on connecting another calendar with iCal, click here.