The biggest pieces when setting up your Company Profile are your Forms and Products. How you set these up will determine how you will create bids for your customers! To build what you need, you will use Marketplace. Marketplace guides you through form set up and allows you to attach the appropriate products.
- From your Company Profile, click on Forms from your left side menu. This is where you will see a list of all the forms you add as your profile is built.
- Click on the blue Add Forms button on the right to take you into Marketplace. This initial screen shows you all preset form templates Contractor Accelerator offers, as well as an option to customize your own. Marketplace has templates organized by type of work, but you can also use the search bar to find what you need. Keep in mind if you don't see what you need, you are able to rename any of the forms.
- Once you've found a form you need, clicking the blue add button will take you to edit the form.
- When editing is completed, be sure to save.
*Be sure not to choose the form called 'Example'. This is simply to show you all the types of fields a form can include if for any reason your company needs one customized by our team for a fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
When editing your form you can choose the name of your form, what service description you'd like, create a product category, as well as create and attach products.
- Form Name: The form selected will have the name pre-filled for you, though any form will allow you to change the name.
- Service Description: Write content that you would like to show up on the bid automatically when you select this form. This description can not be changed within the bid, so make sure it's relevant, copy/paste information that would apply no matter the project. Any specific project information should be written in the notes section of the form when in bid creation.
- Create a Product Category: This is the link that will make sure the appropriate products are housed within a form. To create a new product category simply click the blue create product category button and type in the correct name if it's different than the one given and click next. Once a product category is created, you can tag it to any products to link to the form. Alternatively, if you've already created a product category from the products page, you can selected that for your form from the dropdown.
- Create a Product: Below the product category dropdown you'll see a blue add product link. Here you can add a product to auto-attach to the form. For more information on creating a product through the Product tab, click here.