Manage Content for Your Bid
Bid Content holds information that is inserted into your bid.
- Bid Content usually holds the descriptions of a form/product category.
- The Bid Content will appear with the associated form when it is selected for the bid, to provide a description about the service to the customer.
- By default, there is also a Bid-Intro section that houses the content for the Scope of Work content within the bid.
Here is an example where a form's Bid Content appears within the bid:
Edit Bid Content
Edit the bid content that is inserted into a bid with the form.
- Select the Bid Content tab from the Company Profile.
- Select Edit from the Action Menu icon.
- Modify your bid content using the text editor.
- Click Save.
*Scope of Work's bid content is held within the Bid Content labeled, Bid - Intro.