Learn to Use the Calendar
View appointments, filter the calendar, and learn about the Google Map integration.
Keep track of all your company's appointments. The calendar was designed to use the monthly view to see a broad overview of the calendar, then switch to weekly to see a closer view of all sales/installer schedules, then the daily view to view the map and schedule the precise appointment.
- Switch between Daily, Weekly and Monthly views at the top right of the calendar.
- Go to the current day by clicking the Today button.
- Use the Arrow buttons on each side of the date to navigate days/weeks/months.
- Select the Filter icon at the top left of the calendar to choose filters. See below for additional details.
- Select a scheduled appointment on the dashboard calendar to show additional about the customer, property and project details. Click View Project to route to the Overview tab.
- Click and drag a scheduled appointment to move it to another date or time.
- A reschedule window will appear to edit additional details and confirm the new appointment.
Filter the Calendar
Filter the calendar to show a specific user's appointments.
- Click the Funnel icon on the left of the calendar to expand or retract the Filter sidebar.
- Filter by all sales or installation users or select one or more users to display.
- Click and drag the three-line icon to the right of a user's name to rearrange the list.
- Click the Check Mark icon to apply the filter(s).
- When the Funnel icon is blue, a filter is being applied.
- Select the X button to reset filtered changes.
The map is located at the top of the daily calendar view. The map was added to reference distance between different appointments and schedule the times accordingly.
- All the appointments with a verified address will show as a pin, with the assigned user color, on the scheduled day.
- Filtering the user list will also filter the map so that only the selected user's appointments will show.
- Turn the map on or off with the switch at the top right on the map.
- Pins will indicate the order of a user's appointments with an address verified by Google Maps.
- Click a pin to get more information including directions to the appointment.
- For step-by-step navigation on a tablet, please download the Google Maps App.