View and Edit Company Settings
Edit company email, notifications, payments terms, timezone and project settings.
- Choose Company Profile from the upper-right drop down menu.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Select Edit (see below for more information)
Table of Contents
The system will generate various emails throughout the project. Configure the following settings.
- From Email Address: Enter the address to be shown in the From field in emails to your customers.
- Reply-To Email Address: Enter the address to be shown in the Reply-To field in emails to your customers.
- Additional System Email Recipients: Add additional recipients for system generated emails that are sent when a bid is viewed, accepted or rejected.
- Reminder 24 Hours Before Appointment: When enabled, the customer will receive a reminder email or text 24 hours before their scheduled appointment time.
Email Error Messages
If a email to a customer is unable to be delivered, a rejection email will be received. Please verify that the email was entered correctly and that the customer checked their spam folder. Please contact support if the issue cannot be resolved with the above steps.
Text Message Settings
The text messaging feature notifies customers of evaluation and installation appointments. Customers must have a cell phone number with text opt-in to receive text messages.
- Text Messaging Status: This setting must be enabled for text messages to be sent to the customer.
- Delivery Failure Email Recipients: Add company emails that should be notified if a text message is not delivered to the customer.
Text Message Templates
Below are the templates that are used for appointment reminder text messages.
Appointment text message template: Your (company name here) (sales or installation) appointment is scheduled for (time) with (salesperson/installer first name) (salesperson/installer last name). Contact (company phone number) with questions.
Reminder text message template: REMINDER: Your (company name here) (sales or installation) appointment is scheduled for (time) with (salesperson/installer first name) (salesperson/installer last name). Contact (company phone number) with questions.
Bid Payment Term Defaults
Set bid payment term defaults to streamline bid creation.
- One-Time Payment Due Timeframe: Set the default setting for a one-time payment. This can be adjusted on a per project basis.
- Installments: Set the default installment payments. The default installments can be adjusted on a per project basis.
An example of installment payments:
- Deposit (Due At Bid Acceptance): 25%
- Final Payment (Due After Project Completion): 75%
Time Zone and Location
Customize settings for your region and time zone for software accuracy.
- Time Zone: Ensure all timestamps are accurate for your location.
- Latitude/Longitude: Your office location will be used as the default map location if no appointments are scheduled.
Adjust project settings based on your company's project management practices.
- Recently Completed Projects: Set the number of days a project will show as "Recently Completed" in the project status pipeline. This will be set at 30 days by default.
- Allow Salespeople to Collaborate on Projects: Enable salespeople to have access to all projects.
Enable or disable Allow calendar sharing for sales and installation users?
- If enabled, sales and installation users will be able to see all user calendars.
- If disabled, sales and installation users will only see their calendar.
- Primary and Sales Managers will be able to see everyone's calendar regardless of this setting.