Schedule Appointments within Contractor Accelerator
Schedule, reschedule, or cancel sales/installation appointments for your customer.
Table of Contents
Schedule an Appointment for a Project
An appointment can be scheduled anytime after a project is created.
- Search and select a project.
- Select the Schedule tab.
- From the monthly calendar, select a day.
- On the daily calendar, click and drag the desired time slot for the appointment next to the sales/installation user.
- Confirm the information in the pop-up modal.
- Click the Salesperson dropdown to assign a different salesperson.
- Change the Start Time / End Time.
- Click Save.
Appointments can be managed anytime after a project is created.
- Select a project.
- Select the Schedule tab to manage scheduled appointments.
- Edit: Edit the description that will show with the appointment on the calendar and external calendar integrations.
- Reschedule: Change an appointment date, time, or assigned user.
- Cancel: Remove an appointment from the calendar.
- Complete: Mark an installation appointment complete to move it along the project pipeline.
- New Appointment: See "Schedule an Appointment for a Project" above.
*Appointments can also be moved around the calendar from your Dashboard.
Schedule for a New Customer
Schedule a new customer when creating their profile. For more information on adding customers, click here.
- Click the quick add button to enter customer and project information.
- Click the Schedule button.
- From the monthly calendar, select a date. That will take you into a daily view.
- On the selected date, click and drag on the desired time slot for the appropriate salesperson and then let go.
- The schedule evaluation pop-up will confirm the appointment date and time.
- Click Ok to confirm the appointment.
- Click Save.
Article is closed for comments.