Appointments scheduled from Contractor Accelerator will be shown on the linked Google Calendar.
Add a Company Google Calendar
This can only be completed on a user profile that has been connected to Google Calendar. For information on linking a User's Google Calendar, click here.
- Select the User Menu icon in the upper right.
- Select the Company Profile.
- Select Integrations.
- Select Settings.
- Chose the appropriate calendar.
- Click Sync to sync previously scheduled events as well as future ones or Cancel to only sync going forward.
Edit a previously linked Google calendar by selecting Settings.
- Select a different calendar from your Google account.
Disconnect a Google calendar from Contractor Accelerator by clicking Disconnect.
- A company calendar will be removed once the associated user calendar is removed.
Sync to Google
Manually sync a Google calendar to Contractor Accelerator by clicking Sync to Google.
- A scheduled appointment made on Contractor Accelerator can be edited within the software, however, the change may take up a minute to reflect on the Google Calendar.
- An appointment made on Google Calendar cannot be edited in Contractor Accelerator.