Connect your Company's Google Calendar
Events created within the company Google Calendar will be shown on your Contractor Accelerator schedule within the Dashboard under a user by the company name. This is a one way push of events from Google Calendar to Contractor Accelerator.
Add a Company Google Calendar
Sync your Google Calendar with Contractor Accelerator. For information on linking a user's Google Calendar, click here.
- Select the User Menu icon in the upper right.
- Select the Company Profile.
- Under the Integration section, select the Connect button.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- You will be redirected to Contractor Accelerator then select the calendar you would like to link Google Calendar. Typically "Primary" will be the calendar name you need.
- Click Save.
- Click Sync to sync previously scheduled Contractor Accelerator events as well as future appointments or Cancel to only sync going forward.
Manage a Company Google Calendar
Edit a previously linked Google calendar by selecting Settings.
- Select a different calendar from your Google account here.
Disconnect a Google Calendar from Contractor Accelerator by clicking Disconnect.
- A company calendar will be removed once the associated user calendar is removed.
Sync to Google
Manually sync a Google Calendar to Contractor Accelerator by clicking Sync to Google.
- A scheduled appointment made on Contractor Accelerator can be edited within the software, however, the change may take up to a minute to reflect on the Google Calendar.
- An appointment made on Google Calendar cannot be edited in Contractor Accelerator.
- Contractor Accelerator events on Google Calendar will include the customer name, address, phone number, email, project name, and appointment description.