Connect your Company's Google Calendar
Events created within the company Google Calendar will be shown on your Contractor Accelerator schedule within the Dashboard
Adding Your Google Calendar
Sync your Google Calendar with Contractor Accelerator. For information on linking a user's Google Calendar, click here.
- Select the User Menu icon in the upper right.
- Select the Company Profile.
- Under the Integration section, select the Connect button.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- You will be redirected to Contractor Accelerator then select the calendar you would like to link Google Calendar. Typically "Primary" will be the calendar name you need.
- Click Save.
- Click Sync to sync previously scheduled Contractor Accelerator events as well as future appointments or Cancel to only sync going forward.
Edit a previously linked Google calendar by selecting Settings.
- Select a different calendar from your Google account here.
Disconnect a Google Calendar from Contractor Accelerator by clicking Disconnect.
- A company calendar will be removed once the associated user calendar is removed.
Sync to Google
Manually sync a Google Calendar to Contractor Accelerator by clicking Sync to Google.
- A scheduled appointment made on Contractor Accelerator can be edited within the software, however, the change may take up to a minute to reflect on the Google Calendar.
- An appointment made on Google Calendar cannot be edited in Contractor Accelerator.
- Contractor Accelerator events on Google Calendar will include the customer name, address, phone number, email, project name, and appointment description.