Connect to QuickBooks Online to seamlessly keep track of your invoices and avoid double entry as your customers accept bids.
How does it work?
Every time a bid is accepted for a project, invoices matching the payment terms auto push into the Billings tab. Additionally, those invoices are created in your Quickbooks Online account under a newly created customer. Once each invoice is paid within Quickbooks, the invoices will be check-marked as paid within Contractor Accelerator.
The Contractor Accelerator and QuickBooks Online Process
- The QuickBooks Online process begins when a bid is accepted in Contractor Accelerator.
- Once accepted the system will create a customer and all bid invoices in QuickBooks Online.
- The invoices will be marked paid in Contractor Accelerator when payment has been received in QuickBooks Online.
Connecting to QuickBooks Online
- To link your QuickBooks Online and Contractor Accelerator accounts, click the Connect button.
- On the QuickBooks Online authorization prompt, click the Connect button.
- From the QuickBooks Online Settings modal, select the Default Service for QuickBooks Online to associate with your Contractor Accelerator account.
- Click the Save button.
QuickBooks Online Options
Manage additional settings to ensure QuickBooks Online is configured properly.
- Disconnect: Disconnect the associated QuickBooks Online account
- Settings: Change the Default Service for QuickBooks Online
- Sync Customers: Connect existing Contractor Accelerator customers with QuickBooks Online customers
Follow these steps to sync your customers together.
- Existing customers from your Quickbooks Online account are displayed
- The Customers list contains customers associated with your Contractor Accelerator account.
- Selecting a customer in the list links it with the corresponding Quickbooks Online account. All future bids and financial information will be synced across both accounts.
- After an account is associated, to unlink the account click the 'X' icon next to the customer dropdown.