Add or Edit Unit Information
Units of Measure (or Units) are the standard of measurement used for each product. During bid creation, users will select a product and a quantity. The system will automatically calculate the cost for you. Units are fully customizable. For example, your products might be set for $1.00 per feet, yard, gallon, bucket, or simply each.
Table of Contents
Add a Unit
Add your company's unit measurements to quantify your products.
- Primary Users can find the Company Profile by clicking on the user icon in the upper right corner of the screen and selecting Company Profile. (To find the user icon on a tablet or mobile device, select the 3-line hamburger menu on the top right of your screen.)
- Select Products on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Units button.
- Click the New Unit button to add a new unit classification
- Add or edit the name and abbreviation. (This information may show on the bid and job document based on your company settings.)
- Click Save.
Manage a Unit
- Primary Users can access the Company Profile from the User Menu Icon (upper right)
- Select the Products section from the Company Profile
- Click the Manage Units button.
- Click on the three dots at the end of any row (the Action Menu) and select Edit to edit the unit or Delete to remove the unit.