If you are getting an error message that says your Google Calendar is already in use within the software, it is easily remedied. Follow the instructions below if you are setting up for the first time or trying to reconnect.
Initial Setup: If you are connecting your Google Calendar to the system for the first time, this error is caused when you are logged into Google through the browser. There are two ways to fix this issue.
- Ensure you are fully logged out of all Google accounts before connecting your calendar.
- Attempt to connect your Google Calendar using a private browser.
Reconnecting: If you attempt to reconnect your Google Calendar to your user profile and receive this error, it is caused by your Google permissions. Please remove any previous permission access by following the steps below.
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- Under the "Third-Party Apps with Account Access" section, click on Contractor Accelerator.
- Click the blue Remove Access button at the top of the page
This will clear the initial connection, ensuring the system will no longer perceive your email as already in use. You can now connect your calendar by following the normal process. Click here for more information about how to connect your Google Calendar.