We suggest adding the customer as normal. (CRM > Customers > Create New Customer or use the Quick Add button)
- Contractor Accelerator does require a project name to be entered for a customer to be added.
- We suggest adding a project name with terminology such as "prospect," "lead," etc. to differentiate it from active.
- It may be beneficial to cancel or complete the project, from the Overview tab to remove it from the Project Status pipeline.
- Canceling will remove the project's data from the Metrics.
- Completing will record the project's data within the Metrics.
- Notes to record any customer communication can be made within the project's Notes tab and pinned to the Overview tab.
- When the customer does have a project to bid we suggest adding a new project to their customer profile.
Article is closed for comments.