A link to an external website, PDF, etc. can be added when editing an email, terms & conditions, cover letter, or bid content.
Steps to Add a Link
- From any of the above text editors, select the Insert/Edit link button in the toolbar.
- Complete the URL field.
- It is recommended to copy and paste the URL from the website to avoid errors.
- Complete the Text to Display field.
- The Text to Display field will populate with the URL but it can be edited. The text entered here will be the text that the link appears within.
- Complete the Title field. (Optional)
- The Title field adds the entered text within the html code.
- Complete the Target field. (Optional)
- Choose to open up a new window or route from the current tab when the link is clicked.
Acquiring a Link to a PDF
In order to link a PDF it will need to be hosted on a cloud storage service such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. Once uploaded to a cloud storage service, the PDF will receive a URL. The URL will need to be copied and pasted into the Insert/Edit link window.
Article is closed for comments.