If a customer's email is unable to be delivered, the sender will receive a rejection email.
If the customer did not receive the email and a rejection email was not received:
- Verify the email address was entered correctly.
- Ask the customer to check their spam folder.
- Check that the customer has not been unsubscribed from emails.
- If the "Notify Customer of Appointment" box is not checked when scheduling an appointment, a confirmation or a reminder email will not be sent.
- If an email routed to spam or they did not receive it, they may need to whitelist our domain, mail.contractoraccelerator.com, within their email account to receive future emails correctly.
Please contact support if the issue cannot be resolved with the above steps.