Integrate Contractor Accelerator with Other Software
- Choose Company Profile from the upper-right drop down menu.
- Select the Integrations tab.
- See below for additional information.
Connect to QuickBooks Online to seamlessly keep track of your invoices.
The Contractor Accelerator and QuickBooks Online Process
- The QuickBooks Online process begins when a bid is accepted in Contractor Accelerator.
- Once accepted the system will create a customer and all bid invoices in QuickBooks Online.
- The invoices will be marked paid in Contractor Accelerator when payment has been received in QuickBooks Online.
Connecting to QuickBooks Online
- To link your QuickBooks Online and Contractor Accelerator accounts, click the Connect button.
- On the QuickBooks Online authorization prompt, click the Connect button.
- From the QuickBooks Online Settings modal, select the Default Service for QuickBooks Online to associate with your Contractor Accelerator account.
- Click the Save button.
QuickBooks Online Options
Manage additional settings to ensure QuickBooks Online is configured properly.
- Disconnect: Disconnect the associated QuickBooks Online account
- Settings: Change the Default Service for QuickBooks Online
- Sync Customers: Connect existing Contractor Accelerator customers with QuickBooks Online customers
Follow these steps to sync your customers together.
- Existing customers from your Quickbooks Online account are displayed
- The Customers list contains customers associated with your Contractor Accelerator account.
- Selecting a customer in the list links it with the corresponding Quickbooks Online account. All future bids and financial information will be synced across both accounts.
- After an account is associated, to unlink the account click the 'X' icon next to the customer dropdown.
Appointments scheduled from Contractor Accelerator will be shown on the linked Google Calendar.
Add a Company Google Calendar
This can only be completed on a user profile that has connected to Google Calendar. For information on linking a User's Google Calendar, click here.
- Select the User Menu icon in the upper right.
- Select the Company Profile.
- Select Integrations.
- Select Settings.
- Chose the appropriate calendar.
- Click Sync to sync previously scheduled events as well as future ones or Cancel to only sync going forward.
Edit a previously linked Google calendar by selecting Settings.
- Select a different calendar from your Google account.
Disconnect a Google calendar from Contractor Accelerator by clicking Disconnect.
- A company calendar will be removed once the associated user calendar is removed.
Sync to Google
Manually sync a Google calendar to Contractor Accelerator by clicking Sync to Google.
- A scheduled appointment made on Contractor Accelerator can be edited within the software, however, the change may take up a minute to reflect on the Google Calendar.
- An appointment made on Google Calendar cannot be edited in Contractor Accelerator.